(1) Open Microsoft Outlook 2007. From the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
(2) Click New.
(3) Enter Your Name, E-mail Address, Password, and password confirmation
(4) At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server
types and click Next.
(5) Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
(6) Enter Your Name and full E-mail Address.
(7) Select either IMAP or POP3 for your Account Type. Use these settings for your
incoming and outgoing servers, depending on the type of email you have:
Incoming mail server : pop.gmail.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : smtpout.gmail.com
Incoming mail server : imap.gmail.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : smtpout.gmail.com.
(8) Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select
(9) Click More Settings.
(10) Click the Outgoing Server tab. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires
authentication and Use same settings as my incoming server.
(11) Select the Advanced tab.
(12) Next to Outgoing Server (SMTP), type 80. Then, click OK.
(13) Click Next, and then click Finish.